Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Jesus Calling

LISTEN TO THE LOVE SONG that I am continually singing to you. I take great delight in you...I rejoice over you with singing.The voices of the world are a cacophony of chaos, pulling you this way and that. Don't listen to those voices; challenge them with My World. Learn to take mini breaks from the world, finding a place to be still in My Presence and listen to My voice.
There is immense hidden treasure to be found through listening to Me. Though I pour out blessings upon you always, some of My richest blessings have to be actively sought. I love to reveal Myself to you, and your seeking heart opens you up to receive more of My disclosure. Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. Zeph. 3:17; Matt. 7:7

No comments:

Post a Comment